“Personal Data” means the information relating to a person, which enables the identification of such person, whether directly or indirectly, but not including the information of the deceased persons in particular, such as name-surname, identification card number, address, telephone number, financial transaction.
Personal Data may consist of sensitive information and at risk of being treated unfairly (Sensitive Personal Data) such Personal Data includes but not limited to biometrics data, data relating to religious.
In this regard, such Personal Data includes any information provided by you to the Company and/or being in the Company’s possession and/or lawfully collected by the Company from any other sources or any other persons.
Type of Personal Data Collected, Used or Disclosed by the Company
- Information on identification card, passport and/or other evidence issued by government authorities such as identification card number, name, surname, name prefix;
- Necessary contact information such as contactable address, telephone number, e-mail;
- Particular personal characteristics such as status, biometrics data;
- Education and/or career information;
- Financial information such as records of transactions made through TrueMoney Wallet accounts or other Services, credit card information, deposit account information;
- Information relating to your devices, system, and usage behaviors, including but not limited to device identity number in relation to network connection (such as IP address, MAC address, Device ID), Advertisement ID, mobile device operating systems, mobile network service provider, location, device usage details, cookies, phonebook, application usage, technical information, model and type of devices, photo, image and photo album .
For the necessity of providing additional services apart from fundamental Services or the collection, use, disclosure of Sensitive Personal Data other than those specified above, the Company will perform the processing under legal basis as prescribed by law only. In this regard, the Company will inform the purpose and type of Personal Data required to be collected, used or disclosed prior to or at the time of such processing.
Basis of the Collection, Use and Disclosure of your Personal Data and the Purposes of such Processing
The Company will collect, use or disclose your Personal Data under legal basis and in accordance with the following purposes:
- For necessity for the performance of the contract to which you are the contractual party, or for the performance in accordance with your request prior to entering into the contract, including but not limited to:
- Consideration of account registration requests;
- Any other necessities for providing the best Services from the Company;
- Providing support service, contact and request for information, accept request, receiving news or to inquire about the Services;
- Enhancing and improving the Services’ quality, increasing the Services efficiency, and facilitating you in using the Service;
- Processing data in order to render the Services;
- Any purposes in relation to the provision of Services that possibly be the interest or benefit to you via the notification on Application or contact channel that you have provided to the Company, and that the Company has legitimate rights regarding the provision of Services; and
- Any other processing related to the Services and possibly benefiting you.
- For compliance with the laws, including but not limited to:
- To Comply with relevant laws in which the Company is subjected to, in compliance with laws, regulations, rules, codes of practice or guidelines issued by authorities or regulatory agencies, such as the Notification of the Bank of Thailand, Anti-Money Laundering Act and etc. In this regard, the Company may transfer your Personal Data to internal/external auditors, government agencies or other related juristic persons.
- Consent, including but not limited to:
- For the purpose of analysis or forecast your preferences or behaviors including conducting research, development, products improvement and marketing strategy so that the subsidiaries and/or affiliates of Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd. can offer its or its business partners’ products and services, privileges, promotional campaigns or proposals, that are analyzed and selected, to you; and
- Other legitimate purposes in which the Company has obtained consent from time to time such as to facilitate you in using the service of other service providers via the Application.
- For legitimate interests of the Company or any other companies other than the Company, except that such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights of your Personal Data, including but not limited:
- Prevention of crime and fraud;
- Enabling security systems and networks to meet international standards; and
- Fraud prevention and security management of your TrueMoney Wallet account.
- For substantial public interest which the Company has provided suitable measures to protect your fundamental rights and interest, including but not limited to:
- Identification/verification of the identity in order to prevent crime and fraud; and
- Suspicious of financial support for terrorism or money laundering.
Apart from the abovementioned legal basis and purposes, the Company may collect, use or disclose your personal under other legal basis, such as preventing or suppressing a danger to your life, body or health, or for the achievement of the purpose relating to the preparation of the historical documents or the archives for public interest. Where the collection, use or disclosure falls under other purposes in accordance with the mentioned basis, the Company will notify you afterward.
The Disclosure of Your Personal Data to Third Parties and the Collection of Personal Data from Other Sources.
For the processing pursuant to the purposes under abovementioned legal basis. The Company may collect from and/or use, send, transfer, process and/or disclose the Personal Data to the following persons:
- Juristic persons having control over the Company or under the control of the Company including other companies under the same control of the Company, including but not limited to the subsidiaries and/or affiliates of Ascend Group Co., Ltd., True Corporation Public Co., Ltd., CP All Public Co., Ltd., Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Co., Ltd., and Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd.;
- The auditors, external examiners of the Company, government authorities, transferee of the right of claim, and any other persons or juristic persons that the Company is required to transfer the Personal Data as necessary to comply with the laws; and
- Business/enterprise transferee in case the Company has merged, transfers, sells its assets and/or business whether entirely or partially.
Retention Period for Your Personal Data
It is necessary for the Company to retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary throughout the time you are still using the Services or having the relationship with the Company, or as long as necessary to achieve the purposes related to the Company’s Services. In this regard, the Company may continually retain such Personal Data in accordance with the laws such as the laws regarding Anti-Money Laundering, or for the purpose of verification and investigation in the event of dispute within the prescription as specified by law, for the period not exceeding 10 years.
However, the Company will delete or destroy your Personal Data, or make such Personal Data unidentifiable when it is no longer necessary to be retained or such retention period has ended.
Your legal rights under the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (the “PDPA”)
As the data subject under the PDPA, you have the legal rights as the following:
1. Right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent which you have provided to the Company for the processing of the Personal Data during the time of such Personal Data possessed by the Company.
2. Right to access to and obtain a copy of the Personal Data
You have the right to request access to the Personal Data which you have provided to the Company or to obtain a copy of such Personal Data in the format which is readable or commonly used by the ways of automatic tools or equipment, or can be used or disclosed by automated means (if provided by the Company), or request the Company to send or transfer such Personal Data to other data controllers (unless it is impossible to do so because of the technical circumstances), including to request the disclosure of the acquisition of the Personal Data obtained without your consent.
3. Right to rectify the Personal Data
You have the right to request the Company to rectify any inaccurate Personal Data which you have provided to the Company, or to complete any data during the time of such Personal Data possessed by the Company.
4. Right to erase or destroy the Personal Data or anonymize the Personal Data to become the anonymous data which cannot identify the data subject
You have the right to request the Company to erase, or destroy, or anonymize the Personal Data which you have provided to the Company to become the anonymous data which cannot identify the data subject for some reasons.
5. Right to restrict the use of Personal Data
You have the right to request the Company to restrict the use of the Personal Data which you have provided to the Company for some reasons prescribed by laws.
6. Right to object the processing of Personal Data
You have the right to object the Company for the processing of the Personal data which you have provided to the Company for some reasons prescribed by laws.
7. Right to file complaint for the violation of the PDPA by the Company
You have the right to file complaint to the Personal Data Protection Committee if the Company, including its employees or contractors have violated or not complied with the PDPA.
In this regard, you may send your request to the Company’s Data Protection Officer for exercising your abovementioned rights via True Money Customer Care at 1240. The Company will proceed in accordance with your request at its full effort within the reasonable time required by the PDPA. In addition, the Company will notify you the possible effect from processing of such request. However, the Company is entitled to deny any of your request if there is any specific legal ground allowing the Company to do so. Moreover, the Company reserves the right to charge for any expense from serving your request based on administrative cost and the Company’s internal policy.
In case the Company is necessary to transfer any of your Personal Data to foreign country, the Company will apply the standard as prescribed by the laws on personal data protection. Additionally, the Company will not transfer your Personal Data to the destination country that has no personal data protection standard sufficiently in accordance with the criteria as prescribed by the laws, except that you consent the Company to send or transfer your Personal Data to such destination country. However, in case of computer espionage resulting that your Personal Data has been stolen, whether by ways of hacking, stealing, copying or destroying database, destroying personal code (password mining) or any other methods, without the Company’s fault, in such circumstance, the Company will have the right to disclaim any liability resulting from such act.
Personal Data of person without fully legal competence
If you are considered as a person without fully legal competence, which includes a minor (age below 20 years old or not sui juris), an adjudged quasi-incompetent or incompetent person by the court, in case of necessity to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data, the Company shall conduct only in accordance with the procedures and standard as prescribed by the laws.
Improvement of Policy
True Money Company Limited (Data Protection Officer)
Address : True Money Company Limited, No. 101 True Digital Park, Phoenix Building, Floor 7th, Sukhumvit Road, Bang Chak Sub-District, Phra Khanong District, Bangkok Thailand 10260
Contact Number : True Money Customer Care at 1240